Fall Candle, Pumpkin Candle
Each cactus/succulent candle is an individual and one of a kind.
Fall Candle, Pumpkin Candle , Soy Candle, Gift for Plant Lover, Home Decor, New Home Gift, Vegan Candles, Scented Candle, Pure Soy Candles
Perfect for deco too.
• High-grade Soy Wax: American-grown; All-natural; Eco-friendly (no beeswax here!),
• Premium fragrance infused with natural essential oils.
• Parabens-free, phthalates-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free.
• Cotton braided wick, no Lead or Zinc.
• 100% Vegan, non-toxic and cruelty-free.
• Measured, melted, mixed, and poured by hand with love and care in the USA.
• Dimensions: approximately 4 in x 4 in x 3 in
• Fuild weight: 7.5 oz | 212 g
• Burn time: approximately 35-40 hours
♦ Multiple wonderful scents to choose from:
• Sea Salt and Orchid: Wrap your senses in an elegant blend of soft floral notes and marine highlights with Sea Salt and Orchid fragrance oil, infused with essential oils, including sweet orange peel, lemon, eucalyptus, and clove leaf.
• Lavender and White Sage: a camphoraceous blend of herbs, lavender, and aromatic woods. Sage, rosemary, and chamomile awakens the earthiness of lavender, while hints of sandalwood and cedar in the base are reinforced by clove, lavender, and cedarwood essential oils.
• Pink Sugar & Balsam: This scent smells strong. Top Notes: Evergreen Sprigs, Lemon Peel, Berry Bouquet. Middle Notes: Fir Needle, Ylang Ylang, Pink Peonies. Base Notes: Winter Pine, Pink Musk, Iced Vanilla Beans.
• Cactus Flower and Jade is a bright, lively fragrance oil, succulent as the first tender buds of spring emerging from their winter sleep. Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness, infused with natural essential oils including orange and fir.
♦ Free Personalized MESSAGES (You can leave your in a section "add a note to your order" at Payment Check-Out)
♦ All Handmade, the color may be slightly different from the picture.
♦ The jar can be washed with dish soap to be reused.
♦ CANDLE CARE TIPS :
• During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle
• Trim the wick to 1/4 inch every time before you burn the candle !
• Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Burn the candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
• Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Stop burning your candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.