Holiday Cactus Candle with Metal lid & Gift Box
This lovely cactus candle is perfect gift ideas for Christmas, Thanksgiving, plant lover, birthday gift, Succulent Terrarium Cactus Gift, Gift ideas for boyfriend, Gift for housewarming, Gift for Gardener, Gift for her, unique gifts, decorative candles, one-of-a-kind gift.
Perfect for home decor, room decor, table decor
Each cactus/succulent candle is an individual and one of a kind.
• High-grade Soy Wax: American-grown; All-natural; Eco-friendly (no beeswax here!),
• Premium fragrance infused with natural essential oils.
• Parabens-free, phthalates-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free.
• Cotton braided wick, no Lead or Zinc.
• 100% Vegan, non-toxic and cruelty-free.
• Measured, melted, mixed, and poured by hand with love and care in the USA.
• Dimensions: approximately 3.5 in x 3.06
• Net Weight: approximately 6.0 oz | 170 g
• Burn time: approximately 35-40 hours
♦ Choose Scent:
• Cactus Flower and Jade is a bright, lively fragrance oil, succulent as the first tender buds of spring emerging from their winter sleep. Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness, infused with natural essential oils including orange and
• Pink Sugar & Balsam: This scent smells strong. Top Notes: Evergreen Sprigs, Lemon Peel, Berry Bouquet. Middle Notes: Fir Needle, Ylang Ylang, Pink Peonies. Base Notes: Winter Pine, Pink Musk, Iced Vanilla Beans.
♦ All Handmade, the color may be slightly different from the picture.
♦ The jar can be washed with dish soap to be reused.
♦ Free Personalized MESSAGES (You can leave your in a section "add a note to your order" at Payment Check-Out)
♦ CANDLE CARE TIPS :
• During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle
• Trim the wick to 1/4 inch every time before you burn the candle !
• Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Burn the candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
• Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Stop burning your candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.